8:37 AM

My upcoming life

Today i had a wierd day tho, i wasn't sure what i'm going to do and where i'm going to go.Coz i have like appointments with kettli, Dollu and Merli, + Teele.
okayes this is the story. Tomorrow is somekind of important day where we have to sing with all our grade-boys . And yes, boys only that fucking sucks. We kinda practiced it whole morning long, and tomorrow also like 4 hours in arow. 5:20 pm it will start.
Hopefully i won't forget any lyrics lol, i still can't remember shit. Hopefully it will remain in my head till tomorrow :D
Friday: upcoming party.
I was supposed to meet witl dollu at the first place, i was intending to go to dollu's place. But she told me to meet in saturday and in Tartu. So i changed it. I told Merli to meet me with her on friday . Then Kettli started chatting w/ me, asked me to a party with some guys(to tag along). I was like, yeah OK UBER COOL. I could settle everything then. My uber plan.

I'm going to the party and taking Merli along with me, so the plan would't destroy itself due the party. And i can see Kettli there and i can ask some friends w/ me. I already have 2 normal guys invited. On the Next morning when i wake up at party's owner place i will MEET with Dollu in Tartu, so i don't EVEN HAVE TO USE BUS Puhja > TArtu . I mean like, how could this happen ? iz perfect .

Okayes i can't write any longer /: uber excuses . I just had a call and i'm going out. goodbye .

0 comments:

Post a Comment