8:42 AM

You are EVERYTHING

Kalliz, see on sulle.

Rammstein - Mein Herz Brennt


mit diesem Herz hab ich die Macht
die Augenlider zu erpressen

Sick Puppies - White Balloons

'Cause right at this moment
I know you're connected to
a part of me
Default - Hold Onto you

I know you feel so far away
So far away from better days
As you look for a way out
I'll hold onto you
When it gets too hard to take
I'll be the light that leads the way
As you look for a way out
I'll hold onto you
I'll hold onto you

Within Temptation - Say My Name

You touch my hand
These colors come alive
In your heart and in your mind
I cross the borders of time
Leaving today behind to be with you again

Within Temptation - somewhere

Never stop hoping,
Need to know where you are
But one thing's for sure,
You're always in my heart
Skillet - Comatose

Waking up to You never felt so real
I don't wanna sleep, I don't wanna dream
'Cause my dreams don't comfort me
The way You make me feel
Waking up to You never felt so real
Oh how I adore You
Waking up to You never felt so real
Oh how I thirst for You
Waking up to You never felt so real
Oh how i adore you
The way You make me feel
Waking up to You never felt so real

See on Du C_C

Seit wir uns kennen, ist mein leben bunt und schön,
Und es ist schön nur durch dich.
Was auch gescheh�n mag, ich bleibe bei dir,
Ich laß dich niemals I�m stich.

Avenged sevenfold - Warmness on The soul

And we have gone through good and bad times.
But your unconditional love was always on my mind.
You've been there from the start for me.
And your loves always been true as can be.
I give my heart to you.
I give my heart, cause nothing can compare in this world to you.

Red - shadows

I'm holding onto you, I'll never let go

Skillet - The Last Night

I'll wrap you in my arms and I won't let go
I'm everything You need me to be

Sonic Syndicate - Enclave

I would cross the seven seas
Just to get to you
I would't sleep a thousand nights
To give what belongs to you
WHAT BELONGS TO YOU

But the waves of the river will always remember
Forever isn't long enough
In the company of you
Forever
My heart will always beat your name

Within Temptation - Memories

Together in all these memories,
I see your smile.
All of the memories I hold dear.
Darling you know I'll love you,
Til the end of time.

Love is not blind -- it simply enables one to see things others fail to see.

Kalliz, ma näen, ma tunnen, ma tean, et ma armastan sind kõige rohkem siin maailmas, kedagi ega mitte miski ei saa mitte kedagi enam rohkem armastada, sest see on enam võimsamat tunnet maailmas pole olemas, ma tunnen, et ma saaks .. terve maa õhku tõsta . (L) I Love you.

Multiply it by infinity, take it to the depths of forever and you'll still only have a glimpse of how much I love you.

Sellel tundel lihtsalt pole piire .. see on lõpmatu!!!!!!!!!! (L)

Even though were far apart I love you dearly with all my heart

Kaugus ei takista meid, see teeb meid just tugevamaks.

I just close my eyes because I might see your face. I just close my mouth because I might hear your voice. I just close my ears because I might hear of you, but I could not close my heart because I love you

Sina oled kõik minujaoks, kõvasti kinni minu südames (L)

You could put all the hearts together in the world and that still wouldn't describe how much I love you.

.. ülelõpmatuse

I love you more than I miss you. If you put that in numbers, you will need more than just a computer.

NÄED ? ÜLE LÕPMATUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MA ARMASTAN SIND (L) JA NII SEE JÄÄB.If I have to tell you that I love you every minute of every day of my life, it's still not enough to show you how much love I feel for you deep within my heart.

0 comments:

Post a Comment