Since i've to wait for my parents, i'm just chatting in msn listening music on lastfm.com, always cool when you listen something new. I hope that if my parents arrive they don't see my new mobile phone, because i bought it behind their back. They gave me so phatetic phone, it was just so ... so i just had to buy a new one. Thank god i did it, and the choice was right.
My secret hobby: Writing down lyrics, making them up myself, basicly i write down lyrics when i'm really bored and theres nothing much to do. I had to reveal his hobby coz i don't have much to write of right now because my head is empty as the sky right now. I would write some of my lyrics here, but i dont have them with me atm.
God damnit where the hell are my parents, they promesed to come, i've waited them for like 4 hours in a row right now, i wanna go out already . Jesus.
I asked my bros girlfriend, and he responded the following:
Iris {poes} says:
nad tulevad homme > means that they come tomorrow.
And i waisted most of my time being behind of a computer, what a failure.
I bet that my friends have made their plans right now, what a waste.
Oh, see you in couple of hours. Goodbye
Blogi.
5:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment