Listening to: Adema - Giving In . (http://www.speedyshare.com/211222349.html)
I listened this song this morning and i love it already. Music is perfect. Just listen to it whoever reads this post.
I sat infront of the comp and my brother arrived and the first thing he said to me was, Matis, come we r going to take some sun . I was like oo... alright. So we hanged in Verevi like 3-4 hours. Swam abit and when we made it back i saw that my dad is already here, bu he was already leaving. Didn't talk at all.
And btw i saw Merli*and Eneli on the way, dunno what the hell they were doing :D
I'm sorry that i wrote that less atm, but i'm in a hurry. Adios.
Blogi.
10:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Matis, we were just there riding a bike. We wanted to go to eat hamburgers. What's weird about that ? :D
The part you saw wasn't the worst part of our trip to eat. You know what happened later :D . Too bad you didn't see it. It was so funny xD
Merli, you got a blogspot account ?, oh that's so awesome.
No nothing at all, i wasn't just very sure what you were doing on the bike together :x
You fell down :D ?
Post a Comment