Well, since my uber-mini plans r different now i'm intending to watch jackass number 2 and jackass 2009 with my relative who's in the bathroom washing himself and his clothes :D
I have all nite long to watch it (;
I would remain in msn but my relative won't allow me to /: so i'm fucked. not literally but yeah basicly :D
okay i'm sending a message to d....*, hopefully ic her at the msn pretty soon yeah :D
i dun't have much time >.< !
okayes there might be a party tomorrow where my relative wants me to go, i'm not sure, be he allowed to pay everything so i could go there o.O .
Well if someones needs Matis, Matis always goes there and helps the poor guy out .
I'm kinda stress out on these days, i don't know why. Something always fucks me up, i'm so pissed of coz of meaningless reasons.
Matis iz out, goodbye
Blogi.
12:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment