11:34 AM

At my friends palce

Okay, i'm with Merli and Eneli. Just chatting nothing more is going on!
We watched a movie, what we didn't complete .
Just stayed unfinished.

Hey, I'm Merli. Matis just went to kitchen to look for my camera. He can't find it. Hah, lol. I don't even know where I put it. Anyways.. He told me to write in here. But I don't know, what to write. And it's really cool, that Matis came to visit us. Ruth will join us soon. Then it's like three girls and one boy. How cool is that? I personally have no idea what we are going to do in here. I have no idea what Matis and Eneli are doing in the kitchen I was just sent here to blog. Maybe I should talk about him as much as I know ? Ah, fck, I don't care, I'm going to write in anyway.

Well, I like saw Matis in the first grade. I still remember our first class picture. Laughing out loud. I was blonde then and he has changed pretty much too. I mean it has been 9 years. We didn't communicate like all those 8 years we studied in the same class, but in 9th grade we became friends. I love irony, that now, when we are like so good friends, I'm going to another school. But it's not the end. Matis' just such a good friend. He listens to me and I listen to him. It's like the best thing that he is honest with me. I don't have much that kind of friends, who can be honest until the end. I hope I am as good friend to him as he is to me. Do you know how friendly he is? He has bought me ice-cream, he always offers me chocolate and drink too. And his sense of humor, it's like sometimes so funny that only we can laugh. Or they're so sick jokes, that they doesn't make sense to anybody else. Do you think it's funny if I buy him ice-cream? I had to laugh my head off when he was standing behind me in the line and then I had to pay for him ice-cream. It was so funny to me. Still laughing. But he bought it back to me after we had English exam. And in every class we had in school he always made jokes. And yes, that's how special he is. Treasure him. Because I know that I'm doing it and I will always do it. And altough I'm going to another school and stuff, he'll still be my friend. I'm sure, because it's summer right now and we still communicate so the school is not the only place where we can meet.

I'm going to finish know ( for this time ). He just wants to read this text so much. I don't want to let him wate in the kitchen no more. I'll give him that joy to read my thoughts about him. Probably he deletes it all. Okay, I don't believe that. Anyway'z bye!

And thanks Matis for trusting me and all, you're a good friend :) .

Matis responses the following text:
I would be dead without Merli, the only one who ever cared about me, only one who ever did something for me, only one who tryed to help me the way out of this freaking hell. She has no idea i think atleast that i've wrote hundreds of song-lyrics about her . She's perfect . She's the form who is created to save me. Really, she's the only thing what still keeps me away from the other side. ''If I stay, it won't be long, Till I'm burning on the inside, If I go I can only hope, That I make it to the other side'' I'll Stay and she helps me. Thank you Merli . For Everything

0 comments:

Post a Comment