4:31 PM

- you kill me

Do not copy any of these lyrics, don't use them on ur own profit .
-you killed

You always push me
over the edge
You always hurt me
until i'm dead inside
You ignore me
After all your problems
You're always the one who tares me apart
Into pieces

I just can't let go
after everything i have gone through
I never gonna be a man like you ...
I still try to hold on
and proove that i didn't do anything wrong
The longer you last
The less i want to live
until you blast
Into pieces
what you did to me

You always drown me
into my thoughts
You always change me
until you find another excuse
You twist me
After all your problems
You're always the one who tares me apart
Into pieces

I just can't let go
after everything i have gone through
I never gonna be a man like you ...
I still try to hold on
and proove that i didn't do anything wrong
The longer you last
The less i want to live
until you blast
Into pieces
what you did to me

Look, what you've done to me
(i scream)
Look, how i kill myself
(infront of you)
My pieces have rotted away
the flow drowns them
Just wait
after the day
you see me go whole once again

I just can't let go
after everything i have gone through
I never gonna be a man like you ...
I still try to hold on
and proove that i didn't do anything wrong
The longer you last
The less i want to live
until you blast
Into pieces
what you did to me

Real life plays a important roll in this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment