7:35 AM

Living pain in me

I keep running away
until the day
when someone takes all evil away
I fall and i crash
because killing you is the only way
to get over this pain



This is who i'm when
i pretend i dont feel any pain
you are the living rain
what kills everything
IN ME!

I run, i hide, i'm scared, this is not who i wanted to be, you can't see the real me, as long as i wait less i care because u know i fear when it comes up to you please, help me . I don't want to care anymore.

I start walking back slowly
it's better this way
when i'm whole
time after time
you are letting me down
it is impossible to get out

I run, i hide, i'm scared,i listen to you, this is not who i wanted to be, you can't see the real me, as long as i wait less i care because u know i fear when it comes up to you please, help me .

I JUST DON'T WANT TO CARE ANYMORE
I HATE BELIEVING IN YOU
YOU ALWAYS TAKE ME DOWN
YOU RIP ME APART
YOU THINK YOU'RE FREAKING SMART
YOU'RE KILLING THE ONLY ME
WHO IS ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU
WHAT THE FUCK DO U WANT ME TO BE
WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?

I left you
You tore me back
I couldn't leave
why ...

I run, i hide, i'm scared
This is not who i wanted to be
you can't see the real me
As long as i wait
less i care
because u know i fear
when it comes up to you

I JUST DON'T WANT TO CARE ANYMORE
I HATE BELIEVING IN YOU
YOU ALWAYS TAKE ME DOWN
YOU RIP ME APART
YOU THINK YOU'RE FREAKING SMART
YOU'RE KILLING THE ONLY ME
WHO IS ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU
WHAT THE FUCK DO U WANT ME TO BE
WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?


You make me care
You make me believe
you let me down
you won't let go
you keep strangling me
you keep ripping me
you keep twisting me
you keep using me
i keep hating you
i keep lieing to you
i keep listening to your voice
i try to ignore you
but i cannot run away
because i fucking love you

0 comments:

Post a Comment